torsdag 16 augusti 2012

New Alota Rubberstamps Challenge!!

It´s time for a new challenge on Alota Rubberstamps blog!! This time I´m the hostess and the challenge is to use Tree/Trees on your card/project! Welcome with your entries!

Ny utmaning på Alota Rubberstamps blog! Den här gången är jag värdinna och utmaningen är att använda Träd på ditt kort/projekt! Välkommen med ditt bidrag!
___________

Here´s my cards!

On this card I used these lovely tree stamps  in different sizes from Alota Rubberstamps!


On this card I used this beautiful Trees in the Night and the adorable Angel!


Thanks for visiting!

2 kommentarer:

Grenouille Greetings sa...

Two lovely cards! Both are beauties but I do especially love the earthy tones, wonderful inking and framing of the first one. Hugs, Lesley

Anna sa...

Kortet med änglarna är oerhört stämningsfullt kort. Jättefint.